I love this song!

 I don't follow celebrity gossip, but I do enjoy following a little of the life story of musicians who really touch my heart. I love to know what inspired their work at any given time. 

Leanna Crawford is one such person. I have been following her music since the pandemic. What I love about her music is the hope, the joy and the authenticity that come through in her lyrics. I see the YouTube shorts of various things going on in her life and it's been fun to watch her become who God made her to be. 

Her latest release is by far my favorite. It was a song for her new husband that she debuted on their wedding day. I will leave a link below. It is entitled "Vow To Be Yours." Whenever I am looking for a quick pick-me-up, hers is usually the music I go to because it just simply beautiful. I remember picking up one of my best friends for a lunch date and she stopped mid-sentence while listening to the radio for the very same reason. Her music is just beautiful. 

I hope it puts a smile on your own face today. 

Peace be with you.

https://youtu.be/WOE0oZwl-Mw?si=8gRaOzJ1G0-e9B5Y


Popular Posts