Change to Email Subscriptions

Happy Tuesday to you and yours! My blog will be going through a small change beginning July 1. Blogger, who hosts my blog at this time, will no longer be supporting email subscriptions, meaning, they will not be automatically sending my newest posts to your inbox, if you are currently subscribed to this blog. I am in the process of finding either a new email service or, for now, just sending posts to you directly. In the latter case, I will be creating a new email address that will hopefully have either the blog name in the address or "OTRM." 

If you would like to continue receiving posts, please check your junk or clutter folders over the next few weeks for the new email address, as it may not come directly to your inbox. If you are no longer interested in receiving posts, please feel free to just email me "unsubscribe" at any point in time. I know that tastes change over time and my writing may or may not reflect the current state of your spiritual journey. You are also welcome to simply click the "follow" button as well, if that is an easier way to keep up with new posts. 

Thank you to those of you who have been such a support along the way, as I continue to develop my writing skills and pursue God's calling in my own life. Peace be with you.

Popular Posts