Whoopie Pies


Have I ever told y'all how much I love food and all things chocolate? And that I live in my kitchen, especially when it's cold outside? I think I discovered a new food group this week...it is called the Homemade Whoopie Pie food group. Seriously, these things are THAT good! My middle child, who is also a lover of chocolate, was following me around all afternoon offering to "taste test" and lick every utensil at each step of the way.

I was digging through all of my old recipes and found a recipe torn out of a magazine for that magical "free" day, when I'd take the time to try something new. I think I've had too many "free" days this winter! If I'm a little behind in writing anything other than my weekly mothers group reflections, I apologize. The kitchen has been calling...

These intense cold snaps seriously have to end or I will be shopping for new clothes soon!

Popular Posts